Saturday, January 22, 2011

Black, Red, Green

Hello! :D
I KNOW I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING FOR WHOKNOWSHOWLONG.
So I'm updating now! About Gerko Day! :D
I'll update about the U.S and my supposed to be first post of the year post. :)

So Gerko Day was AWESOME. :D
I even made new friends. OH YEAH.
Like SO MANY PEOPLE JOINED FOR INTERACT. SHO HAPPY. :)
I hope everyone really comes for AGM. DO COME OKAY? :)
Walked around in 4 inch heels for a few hours man! IT HURTS.
But I will survive! :)
Also, QUITE SOME PEOPLE JOINED THE GIRLS' FOOTBALL CLUB TOO. YAYYY! :D More members! Awesome.
YAY, I'M SHO HAPPY.

Okay, school is fine to me.
I wish it could be like last year's.
But I know it'll be pretty awesome this year.
Because I didn't expect last year to be nice.
So, YAY. :D


Credits to Teressa.
Green shirt = Football shirt. :D
Domokun so cute.
I look nicer if the pictures smaller in size! :D

Next update, probably about the things I really want to talk about.
Till then,
Lydia

No comments: