Monday, March 14, 2011

101 reasons why I love you

Hello people! :D
Yeah, I have not been updating for more than a month.
I was lazy and had exams.
So now that it's over and also it is the holidays.
I decided to blog! YAY! :D
I'm just gonna screw the whole U.S trip blog,
too many pictures, slow internet.

So I shall talk to you about...
DEBATE! :D
Hence, my title.
No, I don't love anyone in particular right now.
Just God and my family. :)
But I love debate so much.
I don't eat, live, breathe it, but I love it. <3
I wouldn't be giving you 101 reasons why I love it,
It's just a phrase.

So I just got back from the 7th Dato' CQ Teo Debate Tournament in KDU College.
I didn't debate in there because it was RIGHT after exams. Literally.
So I went there and adjudicate. :)
How was it?
AWESOME. ADJUDICATING IS AWESOME. REALLY.
By adjudicating, you can actually realize how boring it is to hear all 8 speeches and how it is very easy to know a flaw when someone speaks.
Really an experience for me. :)
I only adjudicated for 4 round, where Chelsea adjudicate for 5 rounds.
They were so nice to us for letting both of us to adjudicate. :)
Trainee, Trainee, Panel, Chair. :D

SO. WHY I LOVE DEBATE.
THE PEOPLE THERE.
Every time we go to a debate tournament,
without fail, we make friends.
More detailed, we make friends with guys.
Don't think of it in another way,
it's like, friends that will never like each other. :)
Man, I wish I would have more of that.

EXPERIENCE.
The experience you get every time you go to a debate tournament is unbelievable.
It's is soo good.
Of course, to Chelsea and I, we never really liked Novice '11, but UiTM IV 2010 and CQ Teo '11 is awesome. :D
The very nice thing is that, the people that we don't really talk to still remembers us. :')

PICTURES!
My camera didn't have a SD card in it so yeah. Quality quite sucky.
Not only sucky, but a lot of them are blur. I could only get two unblur ones from CQ Teo '11. :( Also, the rest are not nice. :D

Chelsea and I. :)

The two guys we hung out with.
Azizul and Jon, (the one eating). :) Awesome people man!
Pictures from Novice. :)
I may not exactly like it, but the people were great too. :)

Choon Yip! :D

The others. :) Sorry! I can't remember all their names.

All of us! :)
I met a few interactors from DIC in CQ Teo'11 too! :D
Such a small small world. :)

Lydia.

No comments: