Sunday, December 19, 2010

Imagine all the people.

OH HELLO! :)
I shall update my blog another time after this before I leave. :)

Yes,
DISTRICT INTERACT CONFERENCE
SUPER AWESOME. :D
Really. Awesome. To. The. Max.
Despite all the sessions which I half listened to.
All the people were great. :)

FORMAL NIGHT was the best.
Everyone loved Formal Night.
How could you not when you get to dress up in pretty dresses and camwhore like there's no tomorrow? Not forgetting, DANCE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. :)
Also, there are super awesome performances!
IMAGINE. <3
The song that was sung by Lance and Dylan. :)
I personally thought it was not bad.

The PEOPLE were awesome!
Yes, I mentioned that already, but they deserve to be mentioned twice!
Super friendly. Super kind. Super nice.
It was great meeting them/getting closer to them during DIC.
OH, I met people that I've not met in a year!
People that I didn't even know was from Interact club! :)

The three days was really really awesome.
I wish to go to DIC again next year. :)
I hope I have the chance to!

*I'm sorry, I don't like going in to the details about events.
OH PICTURES!

Us trying to pose something. I can't remember what that was.

Melannie and Leandra.
I love this picture.
Credits to Sha Lin. :)

Chelsea and I. :)

Sha Lin and I. :)

Jun Yi and I. :)

Gabriel and I. :)
All the other new people which will be posted up on Facebook soon! :D
One picture before I leave.

Group picture.
With old and new faces. :)
Blur lah I know.

PJGH camp next. :)
Till then,
Lydia.

No comments: