Friday, December 17, 2010

Up above the ground

Oh Hello! :)
Yes, I have not been updating. I know.
I have three things to update about actually.
1. District Interact Conference.
2. PJGH Youth Camp.
3. Class trip.

I'm actually really lazy to update about it.
But I'll update about class trip first.
Since there's barely any pictures and it's the most recent event I went so yeah.

OKAY! SO! HOW WAS CLASS TRIP?
AWESOME.
Although we still went with our respective cliques and all, (I hardly saw everyone that went to the class trip ) it was still fun. It's a sad thing though, that we didn't stay together and everything.
I'm sorry Alyssa, I didn't sit on almost all roller coasters with you. :)

So let me tell you what I did for two days and a half days.
I went there late so I missed out on stuff.
We watched Rapunzel and Narnia.
I slept through Narnia so I can't say much but Rapunzel was awesome. :)

We sat on the Rio Float. Thrice.
Because the flower was so pretty that we just had to sit on it twice.
Once with the whole ( as I call them the C1 gang) excluding Jonas and Joel because we were waiting for them because they missed out on the show.
FLOWER. <3 It really was very pretty.

One thing.
We ate fast food all the wayy! :(
I came to a conclusion that Marrybrown is nice. :D

Oh, we played bowling and pool. I think I might be better if I played those again. :)

So there are not a lot of pictures because
1. Amelia didn't exactly want to camwhore with me.
2. Alyssa had a condition which I did not fulfilled to camwhore with me. :(

Okay,


A picture of Alyssa and Amelia before I leave.

DIC and PJGH Youth Camp next. :)
Till then,
Lydia.

No comments: