Sunday, November 06, 2011

Because friends don't let friends get left behind

Hello there. So last Friday, just two days ago, I went to school for my after PMR activity! That was my first after PMR activity. Heh. So I was supposed to go to Petrosains to replace JiaYun, but then Sha Lin wanted me to teman her, and since I was supposed to go with Sha Lin anyways, I went to Beryls' chocolate factory!
So how did it went? IT WAS A 10 MINUTE TOUR. I paid RM 10 for a 10 minute tour. Can you believe it. -.- Well, I did "ooo" and "ahh" when I was in the factory but it wasn't worth my money at all.
The funniest thing is, Sha Lin and I went through a lot of "obstacles" just to get on the bus to go there. We were late. Heh. My fault but it was a good experience!
It took practically one hour there for a ten minute tour and another one hour back. -.-
So Sha Lin was quite pissed at me for not telling her stuff and all. So we were talking a lot and a lot. :D I told her my life and she told me about hers! Hehehehe.
After the trip we went back on the bus, hoping to go back to school as soon as possible. But the teacher took one hour to buy chocolates for her own. -.-
So what did we do while waiting? We did what any normal girl would do.
Meet Sha Lin.
We were so bored in the bus that we were being lalas. Doing the pose from one to ten. That's eight and two at the bottom. Other than that, we started letting down our hair and took pictures with our comb. -.- Then we wanted to do a perfect mustache picture.





We even tied our hair together. Yes, we were THAT bored. But that's what you get when you hang out with Sha Lin, you do stupid things and won't feel stupid about it. :')
She kept all the cards from ZARA and all, Hello Kitty and Cookie Monster. <3 <3
And! She kept some of the IU tickets! She had La Salle's (even though she didn't go), and SAS Brick by Brick card, I had Assunta's and we just grabbed ours from our I.U file. So we had all the schools excluding SA's because I can't remember where I put mine and BB's because there weren't any tickets. :( But yeah! Heh.
YAY I.U DIRECTORS. <3 <3




HAHA. A nice normal picture of us. :)

Then after that I went out to Mid with Jas, Sze Teng, Adrian, Daniel and Shashee.
Watched Three Musketeers AGAIN. Hah. But it was fun anyways. :)

I suck at bowling.
Lydiax

No comments: