Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Because it's never enough

HELLO THERE.
I just thought I should update my blog since I have nothing to do while waiting for Tiffany to finish her haircut.
Why isn't Chelsea here? :(
Gah, it's either I'm no fun at all, or there's nothing to do.
BECAUSE I'M SO BORED CAN DIE.
Seriously.
No matter how many times I go out, it's never enough. -.-
Anyways, we have a few highlights to do for the next two months!
Some, which I can't seem to remember.
I STILL WANT MY FOOD SPREEE. D:
And and, them coming to my house. :D
HAHA, NO ONE HAS BEEN TO MY HOUSE BEFORE. Not even my old one!
Only, four people came before like, 4 years ago?
So they're really excited considering that I've been to all their houses and none of them have been to mine. :D
But there's nothing to do there. :/ My life is so boring.
*Inserts life into my life*
I want to go to church camps! Unfortunately, I don't have the time in December. :(
By the end of this year, I want to do things I've never done before. :)
LIKE, ROCK CLIMBING. :D With sam and jun, maybe? :)





Have you seen how cute Tiffany and I are? :)

Lydiax

No comments: