Wednesday, November 23, 2011

For the first time;


Hello there. As you can see, I deleted almost all my blog post. (So that people won't stalk me 'till kao kao. Jkjk :P) But yeah, I was really childish and all last time, too embarrassed about it. I kept a few from last year though! Those posts were still alright. :)
Anywayz, (have I told you I have a thing for the letter "z" now? I sound so french.) well I said I was gonna blog about something cool right? Well, I still think it's cool no matter what you readers say. Haha.
So the girls and I went out last Monday (23 November) for a karaoke and bowling session! I have not done those two before! (Well, I did bowl a few times but never the whole game, heh) I thought I suck at bowling, because I recently bowled and I suck like shit. Everyone was better than me that time, even him! Haha. But I didn't suck this time! Which was a real surprise for me. Literally. I gained my confidence back in bowling! Hehehe.
It has been awhile since we all hung out together, even though some of us still wasn't able to make it but yeah. It was still memorable! :) So I just had to bring my camera because I knew we would take a lot of pictures. And we did! Chelsea took my camera most of the time! Hehehe. And she deleted some of the pictures too. :'(

This is us, we followed Jia's car to Chelsea's house. :)

Ate lunch at The Apartment! The three of us only because the other three didn't want a shot. :(

Hi Jun Yi, your eyes so small. :P

Yee Ling and Jia Yun.

They're tryna have swag.

Yee Ling can pull off the best Cheesy smile. Seriously.

Cool fact. There were six of us, three of us wore jeans and three of us wore shorts. So we decided to team up jeans vs shorts when we were bowling and Team Jeans won! :D

Team shorts!

So! We wanted to do a cool shot, then it was blur so they all decided to do lala pose, but I didn't want so I just stuck with the cool pose. I fail, I know.

This is all of us! :)

Cool thing! You know how bowling allies have really smooth floor, that you can do anything with it? Yeah, so we were playing around and we realized we could point our toes really forward (ex-ballerina here, cheyy.) and the picture would turn out cool. AND IT DID! *This is the cool part

Then everyone wanted to do it as well! And we actually all did it on time when the light started to blink, well, except for Tiffany, but she's already so tall that when we did it we were the same height as her. -.-

So while the other three were doing, I don't know what. We camwhored more! Hehehe.

Hehehe. I like this picture but the effect is :(

Karaoke!! Not many pictures taken, was busy singing badly. :p
Seriously. I sang until got sore throat.

Then everyone left... And it was only Yee Ling and me! We had an extra one and a half hour in the karaoke room so might as well use it right? Hehe.

Weird effect. Lol.


See. Yee Ling's cheesy smile so nicee.

cute. ^^v My hair is so horrible omg.

Notice how Tiffany's not really in the pictures? Yeah. :(
*Poster effect all the way. Can't help it.
Went out with Sam and Jun Yi on Monday! It was good catching up. :)
Breaking Dawn with Hui June, Xie Yi and YeeLing tomorrow!
Nav's party on Friday! Can't wait. :)

Lydia x

No comments: