Thursday, November 17, 2011

You fall down a hole, and that's one place we both know

The Poison - The All-American Rejects (Alice in Wonderland Soundtrack)

I've been blogging so much these days. Dang, it's all your fault Jia Yun. :( She's rushing me so that she can get the pictures. HAHA. So let's talk about last Friday! Which was also the last day of school. I never actually wanted to come to school but only because we just had to take our yearbook. Then after that was the BOD Party held at SMK Assunta!
I didn't know what to expect, really. It was in the afternoon from 1-3. I didn't know that the theme was Wonderland! Cool theme. :D So we were suppose to bring two patterns and two bright colours, I just brought my accessories. Hah. K, never mind.
So when they announced that we were gonna play games I was like, OHHH, OKAY. I am never a fan of games but everyone had to participate. I have to say though, I really enjoyed myself there! We played two long partnering games! I was a really bad partner. Heh. :/
The cool thing was that they had this photobooth thing thing which was super cool! Their props were like all so pretty and all!
I was being my lame usual self with Jia Yun till everyone just gave the awkward stare. Oh well, you can't change us!



Jun Yi, my partner. <3 Look at her cute ears! Hehehe.

HI SHA LIN. :D
Yeah, I don't know why I don't have a picture with Jia Yun either. :( SOWEEZ.

Next post is gonna be super coool. Or at least I think it's cool.
Rock climbing with Sam, Jun and SerLyn next week! x

Lydia x

No comments: