Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Late Night Laughs

I'm a bit behind on all the things I'm blogging about but hopefully I'll catch up!
Last Tuesday, which was the 8th of November, the girls came over to my house! Now this is very rare because I live so "far" away (personally I don't think it's far if you use the highway), so it's hard for them to come over. So my whole family was their transportation for the two days. Tiffany, who last minute backed out because of her parents was replaced by Sha Lin, who didn't even ask her parents and at the end got scolded. Ooops. (replace doesn't sound like the right word here, lol)
The sleepover session was good! We played boardgames, (a lot of 'em) and talk till late night. And even though we slept at 4, I woke up at 9.30, thinking it was 1 because the weather was just THAT hot. Sigh.

They camwhored with my camera without me first. :(

This is all of us. <3

I know this picture's a little blur, but I just like this picture of Sha Lin and I. :)

Notice how Chelsea isn't in this picture and more to come later? Because Tiffany called her so she was otp with Tiffany and since she can't take a picture with us, she decided to take it for us. :)


Mustache. :{D

Conclusion: Whenever you're with Sha Lin, you WILL take pictures with objects.

This is us, trying to act like a seal. HAHAHA.

*All pictures (except the first) were taken with poster effect. Hence, the imbalance of colours.
I can't wait for Nav's party! It's gonna be coool. :)

Lydia x

No comments: